Guests who bought this also bought
CK 6X - Component Speakers
CKX represents the care to detail and due diligence in listening to what consumers were saying about CK Classic, while still making the Carbon Fiber CKX a relatively inexpensive component kit that rival others costing many times more. The CKX has upgraded the crossover module "18dB Phase Coherent Linkwitz-Riley Crossover Network" that allows for precise tuning. Another unique design element of these components is an interchangeable face plug that allows the tweeter to be screwed directly to the midrange converting the CKX to a co-axial system for even more installation flexibility. All this makes CKX one of the richest sounding, high powered mid-range speakers on the market. More power & improved features" Now that"s Massive!
- Machined Cast Aluminum Basket with Heavy Power Coating
- 35mm High Temperature CCAW Voice Coil
- High-Energy Y40 Magnets Assures Sufficient Magnet Force Needed for High Sensitivity and Accurate Sound Reproduction
- Woven Carbon Fiber Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- 28mm Silk Diaphragm Tweeters with Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- High Quality Nomax Spider
- Competition Grade 18dB Crossover
- Fully Isolated Tinsel Leads to Eliminate Crosstalk
- Woofer with Removable Phase Plug for Co-Axial Applications
- Briefcase Style Gift Box Packaging